09 July 2015

My First Game [WIP] - Ask le Error Girl

Ask le Error Girl game is not a TRPG (Tabletop RPG) and currently under development on GDevelop. If you know the Helix Fossil site, Ask Guru Joe, and the Magic Eight ball, this is how the game I'm trying to make will work on.

A teaser title screen of the game I'm currently working on.


I shared the word on the (KanColle) groups I belong. However, I wanna clarify this...


A certain random comment

I'm developing this game for fun and I had no intention to own the entirety of the graphics/media used upon making the game.
The idea upon making this game came from the Magic Eight Ball I had at home. Then, I asked myself, "Why not I make unique responses for the program I'm trying to make?" I asked other people's to suggest me a character. I received few replies that include Yukikaze, Shimakaze, Hatsuyuki, and the error girl (Musume). I did a bite on the error girl 'cause I suddenly got an idea of making a chance that cat error can occur on the game proper that I'm developing (more like 1% - 2% chance that it will occur).

Since the Magic Eight Ball has 20 responses (10 Yes, 5 Neutral, 5 No), I made the game/program has 45 responses (20 Yes, 12 Neutral, 13 No). I currently work on the text field and the die roll of response/cat error chance code/variable (where Error Girl can make a random response out of the stash text I'm working on, and the die roll of chance that cat error can occur in-game). The game itself is offline... Meaning, it's not directly connected to DMM and can be played by anyone at their desired time. I don't want to spoil what responses will the Error Girl will make; so stay tune on my blog about the updates of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment