10 July 2015

Ask le Error Girl [WIP] Update

The Ask le Error Girl project of mine has made some progress.
Just a back track, Ask le Error Girl is inspired by the Cat Errors seen in the game, Kantai Collection. It is not a college project but it is a by-request work of a community of players of Kantai Collection (KanColle)

There are tentative stuff along the way I'm doing the project as time passes by. These are just spoilers of the ongoing work of the game.

The ask portion of the Ask le Error Girl
I'm working on changing the Ask Portion's background... since this one's (refers to background) pretty common and I have to make the background unique.

There are instances that Cat Errors might occur along the progress of asking the Error Girl. I'm not gonna spoil how often or how many percentage of success that this screen will occur in your gameplay. You may either press F5 or click the "Refresh Game" button to refresh the game.

Why there is a Cat Error in your game?


Since Error Girl is the queen of all Cat Errors, she even managed to invade the screen scenes of the game.

I even managed to make and add SFX (sound effects) on the buttons on the main menu. I'll work on making sounds on the response, on the buttons, etc. Credits are on its way as well as revamping the UI of the game.
I'm having a tough time debugging the text entry of the ask portion... but I'll notify you when the game is ready to be released.

The game itself is free. The game will be released in Mac and Windows platforms. About Linux... I'll have to get an installer of Linux for me to release a Linux version of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment