19 July 2015

Ask le Error Girl [WIP] Update 2

Upon my wonderings and curiosity around the Konami Codes of Ask the Almighty Helix Fossil, I suddenly thought of the same thing... Anyway, I've made certain changes around the game itself.

I fixed the issue of clipping characters around the game... however, the text has certain limit of characters. I added some instructions (How to Play) and the About feature on the menu. This is just a little spoiler on the game but the release date of the game remains uncertain because of adding certain features, remixing audio, and other related stuff.

Take note that Ask le Error Girl game has no intention to infringe copyright matters, or steal intellectual property of certain medias used along the way.

Please keep on following the blog posts regarding Ask le Error Girl game if you're excited on its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment